Now, let me start with a disclaimer - am not much of a fashion whiz and so am hardly ever consciously aware of the latest trends or the outdated fads.
However, I have always had a huge soft corner for smart short T shirts with witty one liners!
While I mostly shy away from wearing something that screams too outrageously wild, here are a few of my all time favorites (I have not necessarily owned all of these) from school and college days:
- Coffee, Chocolate, Men - Some things are best rich!!!
- If I don’t find true love, I will settle for a lot of money!
- I was born this way, what’s your excuse?
When I started working, the T’s in my wardrobe reduced – so forget slogans on T’s! For some strange reason, very recently, I have begun to revive my fetish for these.
Tantra and People Tree are some places in India that I have checked out and find to be quite good!
Here are the few that I now own:
(Before you ask, yes, I wore this one to work already :D)
I hate to say this but there is a much more varied range when it comes to the men’s sizes!
My hubby wears awesome screen printed Ts picked up mostly at rock concerts or Hard Rock Cafés he frequents – Not really slogan T's – but nice!
My bro is also very particular about the kind of Ts he wears – and sometimes I have to really convince him to wear slogan Ts – And come to think of it, half the world proclaims women are finicky about their clothes!!!
Here are a few classics from my bro’s wardrobe:
- This T shirt turns green in the company of morons (It’s obviously a green T :))
- Beer is cheaper than fuel. Drink, Don't Drive.
- You don’t have to be crazy to work here, They'll train you. (He begins his first job soon and I wonder if he will get to wear it to work!)
What are u fav slogans for T’s?
And let me know where you shop for them!