Tagged again by TBG here. Delayed a little – but well, I am on a vacation and I forgive myself ;).
Yes, and I do realize this month has been more of tags than blog posts :)!
Anyways, so I'm supposed to answer these questions, then make up my own ten questions for you and pass on the tag.
I learn quickly, and like TBG will let you answer the same questions. Please feel free to tag yourself – Let me know if you do – I’ll catch you on your blog!
1. What one material thing are you hoping/ scoping to inherit?
I would love to inherit a huge palatial house on a sea side – Pacific sounds great or even a castle somewhere in the Norwegian wilderness!
2. You're driving. It's great weather. Attractive member of opposite sex in expensive car looks at you and half-smiles. You're in a relationship. Do you return the look and half-smile back?
One, if I am driving I’d be too nervous to notice either the expensive car or the good looking hunk. Two, even if I did notice, in all probability the half-smile would be because either I am too slow or in the wrong lane! So no, I would not return the look or the smile, irrespective of my relationship status.
3. Can't smell or can't taste? For six months, and if you had to chose, would you rather lose your sense of smell or not be able to taste anything?
I would rather lose my sense of smell – It doesn’t matter. My food needs to taste good!
4. Pick a situation
a. You're 42. Would you rather go without sex for three years and win a lottery after that, enabling you to never have to work again? Or
b. Get twice the lottery money now (at 42) but have your partner sleep with your boss?
So option b is lame! Option A, if these were the only two choices with None of the above not being an alternative.
5. What's a quicker turn off, bad pronunciation or maroon lipstick?
I assume this question is to be answered by the guys.
If not, a guy with bad pronunciation would be a definite turn off, and a guy wearing maroon lipstick would be a revolt to my senses!
6. Would you rather your kid turn out to be a nymphomaniac or gay?(For my amusement, please answer in the format: I would rather my kid be ---)
I would rather my kid be confident, poised, sure of himself/herself and my support and backing irrespective of sexual preferences.
7. For which one thing have you not forgiven your mother?
For not going for regular cholesterol and other checkups.
8. Would you rather go bald or lose your front tooth?
Hmmppphhhh – Artificial dentures would be irritating – so I’d rather go bald and get a pretty wig!
9. Your sibling is sleeping with your married close friend. Who do you go to first, sibling or married close friend?
Though I would like to believe I have no right to interfere and that I would stick to that stance if this ever happened, but in a practical scenario, I think I would have a word with my sibling.
10. When was the last time you cried that wasn't while watching a movie?
It doesn’t take much to make me cry – I cry out of joy and sadness. I am quite your typical emotional fool :D
Phew! Am done. Your turn now!