Tuesday, July 29, 2014

5-Day Happiness Challenge: DAY 5

Last day of the Happiness Challenge...

Here's what makes me happy/feel grateful for:

1. That I was able to complete the challenge - To remember to post everyday and also think of 3 nice things to pen down - it wasn't all that easy! So I pat myself on the back for that :D.

2. Medical advancement: I was just scheduling my daughter's routine health checkup and also simultaneously reading an article about how many under-developed countries still do not have primary care access for all - this is so sad. What we take as granted in our lives is a privilege for others.

3. Fire engines and cop cars: And I grateful for not just what services they provide but also because every fire engine and cop car that passes our home, my daughter squeals in delight and is engages for a good 5 minutes giving me time to do random things like check facebook and blog!!!

So there, I have successfully completed the challenge and as part of the rules, I need to tag three people to pass on the challenge to...And they are...

- Aditi at Diary of a Cusp
- Steve at Steveroni's Blog

Onto you guys!

1 comment:

  1. oooh i loved point 3 :)

    congrats on completing the challenge

    Bikram's

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking out the time to share your valuable opinions! They mean a lot!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails